Ethos and Values
Our setting aims to…
- stimulate and encourage children's natural curiosity
- provide a safe, interesting and happy environment where children can learn through a wide variety of activities.
- develop children’s confidence and independence- encouraging children to join in discussions and planning.
- encourage children to develop friendships – showing kindness, tolerance and respectfulness to others.
- work with parents so that children can fulfil their potential in all aspects of their development.